My current fee schedule is:
Standard Session (Up to 5 people) - $225 for a 1-hour session, 50+ images. $25 is added for each additional person beginning with the 6th person.
Mini Session - $150 for 30 minutes and 25+ images for up to 5 people.
Newborn Session - $250 for up to a 2-3 hour session with multiple clothing changes. 35+ images.
Senior Session - $250 for up to a 2-hour session with multiple clothing changes. 50+ images.
There is a $25 travel fee for sessions located outside the Friendswood, Pearland (inside Pearland Parkway), League City, Webster, Clear Lake, South Shore, Dickinson, and Kemah area.
For Your Session:
1. I will take several hundred images at your session and narrow those down to my 50+ favorites. I will then edit those in color. I will also put 10-15 in black and white for you so you can see how that looks. If you have other images (up to 10) that you would like in black and white also, you can let me know the image # and I can do that for you at no additional charge.
2. Your images will be available to download from this website under Client Galleries. You will also have the option to order from my website but are not required to do so. You share the rights to the images with Ginny Henderson Photography and can print them as you please. This serves as your legal permission to do so.
3. You will need to let me know if you would like any pictures from your session posted to Facebook. If you do, the next step is to “friend” me so I can tag you when I post them. I am listed under Ginny Hawkins Henderson and will be posting to my Facebook page, Ginny Henderson Photography.
4. You are welcome to bring any props or ideas you have for the session. I always welcome new ideas and input.
5. Cropping - When you are ready to print, you should remember that different sized images have different proportions and will crop differently. This means that when you make a 4×6 print, it will look exactly the way it’s seen on your computer. But if you enlarge it to a 5×7, you will notice that some of the height (on a vertical image, width on a horizontal) will get cropped off. With an 8×10, even more height/width is lost. You will want to check your cropping prior to completing your order to make sure you do not need to make adjustments.
6. Ordering- When ordering images you may see 2 prices for the same size. The less expensive price is printed by Mpix and the more expensive price is Mpix Pro. Your order will arrive to you in the mail.
7. Downloading your images- Your album will be password protected under Client Galleries. Once your album opens, you will need to hit select, all, and download. Your images may take 30 minutes or more to download and they will come to your computer as a zip file that will need to be unzipped.
Here are instructions for unzipping a file:
On a Mac:
Find the downloaded file and double-click on the zip file
A new folder with the same name will be created with all of the contents inside it.
On a PC:
Drag the .zip attachment to the desktop. Once the file is on the desktop, you can double- or right-click to open it.
Double-click the zipped file to see its contents. When prompted, drag the files out of the window to the desired location or click Extract All. When you click Extract All, the files are unzipped in the same location as the original file unless you specify a different one in the Select a Destination window.
Right-click the zipped file and select Extract All. By default, files are extracted to the location as the original zipped file. Use the Select a Destination window to save the files somewhere else.
Thank you for choosing Ginny Henderson Photography.